What? An actual update? As always, report any bugs on the forum.7 comments | Write Comment
- Cell phones! Annoy your friends! Finally a use for these things.
- Traps! Annoy your "friends"! Only humans may set them up.
- Vaults! Store all your valuables in the bank.
- Groups now have their own storage at the self storage buildings.
Group ranks must have "Take Items" permissions to take, but anybody can store.
- Rain and snow now affect the effective area of Smell Rot
- Generators will only run when the building is not powered normally and breakers are flipped on
- Generators that are running will explode and cause fires / damage you if they are destroyed
- Vampires' Silent Whisper now covers an area
- Heal count doesn't increase if you didn't heal anything
- Changed the way that sounds work a bit
- Item in giving dropbox now defaults to the bottom of your inventory
- Removed not counting TKs due to complaints
- If you have the Analysis skill you can see what status effects someone has
- You can now see what statuses you removed from someone when healing them
- You can now (attempt) to heal statuses from someone even if they are at full health
- Should now be able to heal your own status effects as a human even if you're at full health
- Thrown weapon accuracy is now based upon how much HP you have left
- Increased AP for undead turning off the power plant to 8
- Discerning Palette now shows friends as well as enemies
- Event and discussion backlog should show a bit more of what happened while you were gone
- Anybody over level 5 can give an item to someone who is friendly
- Everyone now starts out with a walkie talkie
- Sometimes people will get crushed by someone jumping from a building
- Vampires must now actively use their Supernatural Senses
- If the leader has been gone for over a year, (as well as anyone with a rank higher than you) players can now assume leadership of their group
- Generator fuel won't be used up when the generator isn't running
- Spraypaint and power plant notices weren't working
- Fixed worn off messages happening before actions
- Fixed the password recovery
- The message for vampires being taken out of hiding when the power is turned on wasn't showing up
- Armor wasn't working correctly
- Cell phones wouldn't work if kept in the top slot
- Infectious Spew wasn't actually infecting people
- Sounds and notices may sometimes disappear before they should
… Full News Board